- Evaluation of customers requirements.
- Plant Layout Drawings.
- Structural and Civil design work for steelwork and buildings.
- Electrical Control specifications and description of operation.
- Specification of services including power, water, steam and compressed air.
- Experienced site supervisors for complete mechanical installation.
- Sourcing and supply of qualified trades labour.
- Sourcing and supply of craneage, tools and consumables necessary for
- On-site fabrication of chutes, spouting and miscellaneous support steel and brackets.
- Specialist Commissioning and Start-up Engineers experienced in
various disciplines including Feedmilling technology and Production,
Electrical and Process Control.
- On-site training of Operators, Production and Maintenance personnel.
- Evaluation of site services including power, water, roads and drainage.
- Preparation of Contract documents for local works including building, civil works, roads and drainage.
- Calling of Tenders for local Contracts, evaluation of Tenders, and awarding of Contracts in conjunction with client.
- Establishment of site facilities for installation personnel and contractors.
- Supervision and overseeing of local contract works.
- Preparation and maintaining of project schedules covering all
aspects of the project, including equipment supply, local contract
works, electrical and mechanical installation.